MARYLAND STATE POLICE BEAT: Rockville Roundup! Troopers arrest DUI drivers and wanted fugitives
ROCKVILLE, MD. – The Maryland State Police Rockville Barrack continues to make our roadways safer for all motorist on our highways. Between April 29, 2019 and May 5, 2019, Troopers assigned to the Rockville Barrack made the following arrests;
Kenneth Levy, 51 years of age of Washington, DC, Warrant Service
Dwayne Allen, 28 years of age of Washington DC, Warrant Service
Pedro Andres Arnodo Mercado, 43 years of age of Silver Spring, MD, Warrant Service
Oscar Dominguez Lemus, 25 years of age of Germantown, MD, Driving Under the Influence
Oscar D. Rivas, 54, of 19806 Crystal Rock Drive, #403, Germantown, MD, was charged on May 2, 2019 at 4:57 am operating a 2016 Toyota northbound on Rt. 270 north of Rt. 370, by Trooper Yu with the following: Driving Under the Influence, also charged with having more than one driver’s license at a time. (Maybe CIA agent?); reckless driving;
Rachel Carner, 25, of 78 Don Quixote Drive, Charlestown, WV, was arrested by Maryland Trooper T. O’Neal on May 3, 2019 at 8:27 am as she operated a on I-495 east of Md. Rt. 355 in Montgomery County, Md., for Driving Under the Influence of alcohol and or drugs and reckless driving. A trial date is set for June 24, 2019.
Horacio Rose Daswell, 34, of Washington, DC, Warrant Service, fugitive from Justice District of Columbia, 2/26/2018 Charge Filed Charge 1: Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or a Drug, Charge 2: Operating a Vehicle While Impaired, Charge 3: No Permit
- 05/21/2018 Event Resulted – Release Status: PR – The defendant entered into a Deferred Sentencing Agreement and pled guilty to the charges. Sentencing was deferred. If the Defendant completes all requirements of the Agreement, the Government will nolle the case. Case continued for Deferred Sentencing Review. AAG: Paige Boorman was before the court.
- The following event: Non-Jury Trial scheduled for 05/21/2018 at 9:30 am has been resulted as follows: Result: Change of Plea to Guilty
Subrata Panja, 37, of 11339 Little Patuxent Parkway, Apt. 425, Columbia, MD, was arrested by a Maryland Trooper on May 3, 2019 at 11:31 pm for Driving Under the Influence while operating a 2017 Toyota southbound south of Muddy Branch.
Daniell Christina Dunston, 30, 11625 Queen Nicole Terrace, Germantown, MD, was arrested on May 4, 2019 at 4:22 am by Maryland Trooper Yu as she operated a 2014 Dodge northbound on Rt. 187 north of I-495 for Driving Under the Influence; unauthorized window tinting, driving at a low speed, negligent driving.
- Dunston was charged by Washington County Deputy Sheriff Michael Kelly for operating on a suspended out of state permit on April 18, 2018 as she operated a 2007 Cadillac.
- Dunston was also cited for failing to attend a driver improvement program course due to her suspended permit.
- Dunston has a collection of traffic citations for driving while suspended in Montgomery and Prince Georges counties with PG County States Attorney Angela Alsobrooks letting her off with a Probation Before Judgement on May 26, 2016. No fine and no time.
Sean Kirk Leonce, 50, of 13507 Sanderling Place, Germantown, MD, was arrested by a Maryland Trooper on May 5, 2019 at 4:01 am for Driving Under the Influence, failing to obey traffic control instructions, on a ramp from northbound to westbound 370 while operating a 2011 BMW. Leonce was also cited for reckless driving and failing to remain at the scene of a crash involving vehicle damage.
- Leonce was also cited on Feb. 19, 2017 at 4:43 pm by Montgomery County Police Officer Robert Sagona for doing 79 in a 50 mph speed zone in his 2007 BMW on Great Seneca Highway at Quince Orchard Road on Feb. 19, 2017 and entered a guilty plea on Aug. 17, 2017 and was fined $160 in a plea deal with Montgomery County States Attorney John McCarthy.
Anyone with information regarding Drunk/Drug driving or other criminal activity is encouraged to contact the Maryland State Police Rockville Barrack at 301-424-2101 or use #77 to reach the nearest Maryland State Police Barrack.