DWI HIT PARADE: Maryland State Police Leonardtown Barrack reports the following persons were arrested for DUI between July 25, 2019, and July 31, 2019
The following people were arrested for Driving under the Influence:
• Jeffrey Scott Townsend Jr, 21, (REPEAT OFFENDER DUI) of 48255 Hillside Drive, Lexington Park, Md., was arrested by Tfc Jason Mulhearn on 7/25/2019 at 1:16 am as he operated a 1992 Chevy on Md. Rt. 4 north of Wildewood Blvd. Trial for the charges of DWI and other traffic citations has been set for Sept. 20, 2019.
- Jeffrey Scott Townsend Jr. has charges placed by Md. Trans. Authority Police Officer Jamal Mercer pending in Charles County District Court for failing to bother to show up for Driver Improvement School and driving while suspended as he operated a 2017 Ford northbound on U.S. 301 on April 28, 2019.
- Jeffrey Scott Townsend Jr. was arrested for DUI by St. Mary’s Sheriff Deputy Jason Smith on June 16, 2018, at 1:51 am as he operated a 1992 Chevy on Rt. 5 near the Port of Leonardtown Winery. On Nov. 1, 2018, Townsend entered into a plea deal with St. Mary’s States Attorney Richard Fritz. THE DEAL: in return to entering a plea of guilty, Townsend was given a verdict of Probation Before Judgement with 30 days in jail and all of the jail time suspended and probation for two years. Court records show he failed to pay the community service fee or perform the 8 hours of community service and has violated his probation, made a new deal and now is in violation again due to new charges.
• Tiffany Rose Mattingly, (REPEAT OFFENDER DUI) 27, of 39364 Schercliffe Lane, Mechanicsville, Md., was arrested by Tfc Jason Mulhearn on 7/26/2019 for DWI as she operated a 2004 Honda at Mechanicsville Road and Old Village Road in Mechanicsville, Md. Also included in her package of traffic citations were special recognition for reckless driving and failing to obey a traffic control device at her lucky intersection as she racked up the same charges at the same intersection three years earlier.
Tiffany Rose Mattingly was arrested for DWI, reckless driving, and other traffic charges by Trooper Krenick on June 3, 2016, as she operated a 2014 Honda on Mechanicsville Road at Old Village Road and ran a stop sign. In a plea deal with St. Mary’s States Attorney Richard Fritz, she entered a guilty plea to reckless driving and running a stop sign. THE DEAL: The DWI charge was dropped and she was given a verdict of Probation Before Judgement on Aug. 8, 2016, with zero jail time and a fine of $484.50.
• Devin Michael Traudt, 21 of La Plata, MD was arrested by Tfc A. Oyler on 7/27/2019,
•, Jeffrey Lawrence Huber, 43, of 29723 Dogwood Circle, Mechanicsville, Md., was arrested by M/Tpr John Preston on 7/27/2019 at 2:46 am as he operated 2003 Nissan on All Faith Church Road at Pilkerton Drive.
Jeffrey Lawrence Huber was arrested for negligent operation of a motor vessel and operating a vessel while intoxicated by Natural Resources Police Officer Garren on Sept. 1, 2001. On Jan. 23, 2002, Huber entered a guilty plea in Calvert District Court to Boating While Intoxicated and received a verdict of Probation Before Judgement.
•, Stephen Lars Thornton, 33 of Temple Hills, MD was arrested by Tfc A.
Opirhory on 7/27/2019
• Nelson Noe Funes, 21, of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tfc K. Bauer on 7/27/2019
• Barbara Ann O’Neal, 53, of St. Michaels, MD was arrested by Tfc M. Manning on 7/27/2019
• Ryan Matthew Frost, 33 of California, MD was arrested by Tfc A. Opirhory on 7/28/2019
•, Flor Cruz, 43 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tfc A. Oyler on 7/28/2019
•, Andrew Bryan Edger, 23, (REPEAT OFFENDER DUI) 9of 40625 Waterview Drive, Mechanicsville, Md., was arrested by M/Tpr John Preston on 7/28/2019 at 2:31 am as he operated a 2016 Ford on All Faith Road at Pilkerton Rd. He was also cited for reckless driving with a fine set of $510. A trial in St. Mary’s District Court is scheduled for Sept. 25, 2019. Edger entered a guilty plea in Worcester District Court on Dec. 22, 2015, following his arrest for DWI by Maryland State Trooper N. Hager on June 8, 2015. In a plea deal with the Worcester States Attorney, Edger was given a verdict of Probation Before Judgement with zero time in jail and a fine of $400.00.
•, Reginald Whitaker Jr., 30, of Waldorf, Md., was arrested by Tfc A. Oyler on 7/29/2019
• Charles Howard Bingham, 26, of Hollywood, MD was arrested by Tfc A. Opirhory on 7/30/2019,
• Andre Devon Dickens, 35, of Lusby, MD was arrested by Tfc C. DiToto on 7/30/2019,
• Glenn Lee Menear 3rd, 31 of Hollywood, MD was arrested by Tfc A. Oyler on 7/31/2019,
The following people were arrested for Open Warrants:
• On 7/26/2019, Zeolaunte Monticello Hilliard, 34, of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tpr.
T. Howard for FTA-Unauthorized Removal of Property, Unlawful Taking of Motor Vehicle, Possess/Issue Forged Currency
• On 7/26/2019, Carol A. Gregory, 57 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Cpl. M. Grimes for FTA-Violation of Protective Order
• On 7/29/2019, Anaka Tisha Wright, 20 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tfc A.Opirhory for FTA-Knowingly Driving Uninsured Vehicle
• On 7/31/2019, Joseph Alexander Hall Jr., 24 of Callaway, MD was arrested by M/Tpr J. Preston for FTA-Driving without a Required License and FTA-Driving while Suspended