The Resistance is A Revolt;
The Second Time for the Democratic Party
The Democrats are at it again. The need for protecting the U.S. Constitution against “domestic enemies” is not in doubt. The Democratic Party is now waging its second rebellion against the Republic. What both insurrections have in common is the party’s refusal to accept the outcome of a presidential election – Lincoln in 1860 and Trump in 2016.
The Democratic Party’s revolt in 1860 was a failed attempt to maintain sectional political power and an economy based on slavery, which was followed by a 100-year insurgency against civil rights. Since 1968 it has conspired to undermine American institutions and values for the ultimate goal of one-party political rule.
The Democratic Party is an existential threat to the United States of America as a constitutional Republic and an enemy of the people.
The means of imposing one-party rule includes:
- Create a political constituency at local and state levels based on divisive identity politics.
- Employ various ways of rigging elections; for example, reduce the voting age to 16, allow non-citizens to vote, and facilitate voter fraud.
- Gerrymander the redistricting of congressional districts, and inflate the number of congressional districts through a Census that counts non-citizens.
- Increase the number of states in the Union by the admission of the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, thereby adding four additional Senate seats for the party’s long-term advantage.
- Circumvent the Electoral College through the contrivance of states allocating electoral votes based on who wins the national popular vote irrespective of how each state voted.
- Increase the number of Supreme Court justices to stack the court with the party’s surrogates, and flood the judicial system with judges allied with the party to legislate through judicial fiat.
- Undermine the rule of law through selective enforcement and nullification, and create sanctuaries for criminals.
- Politicize the federal bureaucracy.
- Align the national news and social media with the party to promulgate its propaganda, and impose a doctrine of political correctness to suppress free speech through censorship.
- Align public opinion with the party’s agenda by mischaracterizing the government as a democracy rather than a republic.
- Undermine a unifying American identity through multiculturalism.
- Denigrate American history.
- Promote party loyalty above patriotism, globalism over national sovereignty, diversity instead of unity, and socialism vice capitalism.
The Democratic Party is an existential threat to the United States of America as a constitutional Republic and an enemy of the people. It is willing to say and do anything to gain and maintain power, including the nullification of the 2016 presidential election through an unconstitutional impeachment.