NO JAIL ARREST FOR UNDOCUMENTED SHOPPER
CALIFORNIA, MD. – Another Undocumented Shopper was out for a spin through the aisles of Walmart, reports the Maryland State Police. Police say that on November 4, 2021, Maryland State Trooper C. Riggs responded to the Super Walmart located at 45485 Miramar Way, California, Md for the report of a theft.
Investigation revealed that the suspect, identified as Mary Stefani Copsey, 32, (DOB 5/29/1989) of Bushwood, Md stole several items from Walmart totaling under $100.00. Copsey was charged on a Criminal Citation for Theft and Shoplifting: Less Than $100.00 and set free to continue her shopping spree in the retail districts of Sin City.
Rowdy, Mouthy and Too Many Drugs
LEXINGTON PARK, MD. – This driver just did it all wrong. According to the Maryland State Police a driver who was believed to be in possession of whacky tobaccy delivered an inordinate amount of grief to the trooper. Not a real good way to begin a relationship with a law officer.
Police say that on November 5, 2021, Maryland State Trooper J. Engleman conducted a traffic stop on Prather Drive at Kay Drive, Lexington Park, when the aroma of weed begin wafting through the pure air of Sin City – a town known worldwide as a place of beneficial winds and friendly drug dealers.
The driver, identified as Krysten Joi Dickerson Colon, 30, of Loveville, Md. Colon has been building a record of being nasty and uncooperative with officers when being arrested for various charges but she benefits from St. Mary’s States Attorney Richard Fritz being fast and loose with Stet Docket outcomes and plea deals.
Police say that marijuana was also observed in plain view whereupon, Trooper Engleman gave Colon multiple commands which she allegedly did not comply with.
According to the State Police, Tpr. Engleman was able to place her under arrest and a search incident to arrest revealed less than the amount of Marijuana needed to get her a criminal charge, as well as enough hard drugs which helped her get over the hump for a free room in the slammer.
Colon was transported to the St. Mary’s County Jail where she was charged with:
- two counts of Possession of CDS: Not Marijuana,
- two counts of Possession of CDS Paraphernalia,
- Assault in the Second Degree,
- Resisting Arrest,
- Obstructing and Hindering,
- Failing to Obey a Lawful Order,
- and Possession of Marijuana: Less than 10 Grams.
On February 12, 2018, Krysten Joi Dickerson Colon, was arrested on an outstanding Anne Arundel County warrant for FTA/Driving While Suspended by Dep. Ball#
HIGHWAY TO THE HIGH-WAY WITH WEED
CALIFORNIA, MD. – Don’t tell the Maryland State Police but the location of a traffic stop was in California, Md, not Lexington Park where the Leonardtown Barracks listed that on November 13, 2021, Maryland Trooper N. Zack conducted a traffic stop on Three Notch Road at Rue Purchase Road where the Wawa is located. But don’t blame the cops for being confused about the location as major big-box retailers along the California Pike (Rt. 235) also believe their stores are located in Lexington Park, even though the stores are located a mile or more north of the California Post Office. Given the high rate of decline in Lexington Park, who can blame the business for fleeing Sin City. But to add to the confusion, Lexington Park Ford moved to California but kept the name. Who can blame them? Some who have post office boxes in the California Post Office occasionally receive mail that is addressed to the State of California.
Police say that a probable cause search of the vehicle was conducted and revealed CDS: Marijuana. The suspects were identified as Robert Lee Smith, 26 of Lusby, Md, and Eddie Richard Jewett, 20, of Lusby, Md. Smith was charged on a criminal citation for CDS: Marijuana Greater Than 10 Grams, and Jewett was charged on a civil citation for CDS: Marijuana Less Than 10 Grams. Both subjects were released from the scene by the trooper to pursue a life of highness.
TROOPER’S CRUISER HIT BY HIT AND RUN DRIVER
OAKVILLE, MD. – Maryland State Trooper D. Black was operating a state police vehicle when he was struck by a motorist who fled the scene. State Police report that on November 13, 2021, Tpr. D. Black was driving a marked State Police vehicle in the area of Three Notch Road and South Sandgates Road, Hollywood, MD when his vehicle was struck by another vehicle which was in the crossover and failed to yield to the police cruiser.
Police say that the driver of the striking vehicle fled the scene but was later identified as John Joseph Hollenback, 65, (DOB 2/21/1956) of 42329 Brook Manor Road, Mechanicsville, Md.
Hollenback was located a short time after the accident occurred and arrested by Cpl. Zakery Null. Hollenback was transported to the St. Mary’s County Jail where he was charged with Negligent Driving, Failure to Immediately Stop Vehicle at Scene of Accident Involving Bodily Injury, Failure of Driver at Crossover to Yield Right-of-Way to Vehicle on Highway, Failure to Control Vehicle Speed on Highway to Avoid Collision, Failure of Driver in Accident to Furnish Required ID and License, and Failure of Vehicle to Yield at Intersection Right-of-Way to Another Vehicle.
The following people were reported by the Maryland State Police as arrested for Driving under the Influence:
• On 11/04/2021, Daniel David Alioto Jr, 29, of Great Mills, MD was arrested by Tfc J. Greathouse
• On 11/6/2021, Michael William Spitze, 55, of California, MD was arrested by Tpr J. Barlow
NOTICE: The Maryland State Police provided the name of a motorist that was alleged to be DUI in a press release on Nov. 17, 2021. On Nov. 18, 2021, the State Police issued a correction and provided the name below as the DUI driver.
• On 11/7/2021, Himer Eleazar Herra Cordero, 20 of Riverdale, MD was arrested by Tpr C. Baden
• On 11/8/2021, German Alexis Martinez Bonilla, 35 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Cpl T. Davis
• On 11/10/2021, Joseph Michael Fitzpatrick, 54 of Pomfret, MD was arrested by TFC R. Kaszubski
• On 11/11/2021, Eric Christopher Inglett, 26 of Saint Leonard, MD was arrested by Tpr C. Riggs
• On 11/12/2021, Timothy Francis Hall, 55 of Huntingtown, MD was arrested by Tpr C. Riggs
• On 11/12/2021, Michael Edward Mcnett, 63 of Piney Point, MD was arrested by TFC J. Greathouse
|Name:||MCNETT, MICHAEL EDWARD|
|Address:||45455 ST. GEORGE AVE|
|City:||PINEY POINTState: MDZip Code:20674|
• On 11/12/2021, Gregory Joe Windell, 45 of California, MD was arrested by TFC A. Piscopo-Bann
• On 11/14/2021, Tyvie Delpino Herbert Sr, 63 of Lusby, MD was arrested by Tpr J. Barlow
• On 11/14/2021, Lamont Antonio Littleton, 50 of Saint Inigoes, MD was arrested by TFC M. Posch
The following people were arrested by the Maryland State Police for Open Warrants:
• On 11/02/2021, James Rhodes, 49 of Avenue, MD was arrested by Tfc J. Greathouse for FTA: Driving without a required license
• On 11/02/2021, Avery Dionnie Wills, 25 of Brandywine, MD was arrested by Tpr C. Willhite for Burglary – 4th Degree – Dwelling, Burglary – 3rd Degree, and Malicious Destruction of Property
• On 11/04/2021, Tremaine Javon Berry, 32 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tfc R. Kaszubski for FTA: Driving while License Suspended
• On 11/5/2021, Melissa Johnson, 39 of Hollywood, MD was arrested by Tpr D. Black for FTA: Driving Uninsured Vehicle
• On 11/5/2021, John Thoms Hess, Jr., 30 of St. Inigoes, was arrested by Tfc E. Ruggles for FTA: Driving Uninsured Vehicle
• On 11/6/021, Daniel H. Stoltzfus 24 of Mechanicsville, MD was arrested by Tfc J. Greathouse for FTA: Driving without Required License
• On 11/6/021, Antonio Venari Perkins, 33 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tpr J. Pope for First Degree Assault.
• On 11/7/2021, Jawaan Montell Carroll, 36 of Mechanicsville, MD was arrested by Tpr K. Poland for FTA: Driving while License Suspended
• On 11/7/2021, Jamar Daron Moss, 40 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tpr K. Poland for FTA: Driving Uninsured Vehicle and FTA: Driving while License Suspended.
• On 11/8/2021, Melvin Bladimir Segura Garcia, 25 of Alexandria, VA was arrested by Tpr J. Pope for FTA: Driving without Required License
• On 11/8/2021, John Thomas Owens Jr, 39 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by TFC E. Ruggles for FTA: Driving while License Suspended
• On 11/8/2021, Howard Arthur Miller, 40 of Maddox, MD was arrested by TFC E. Ruggles for FTA: CDS: Possession – Not Marijuana and FTA: CDS: Possession Paraphernalia
• On 11/9/2021, Jamar Daron Moss, 40 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by TFC E. Ruggles for 1st Degree Rape, 2nd Degree Rape, 3rd Degree Sex Offense, and 4th Degree Sex Offense, 1st Degree Assault, 2nd Degree Assault, and Reckless Endangerment
• On 11/9/2021, Michael Clarence Fenwick, 40 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by TFC R. Kaszubski for FTA: Driving without Required License
• On 11/9/2021, Lawanda Bertina Ford, 45 of Clements, MD was arrested by Tpr M. Koontz for Violation of Probation: Driving Vehicle While Impaired by Alcohol and Driving Vehicle While Under the Influence of Alcohol
• On 11/10/2021, Deja Lanay Wallace, 26 of Washington, DC was arrested by Tpr C. Riggs for FTA: Driving while Out-of-State License Suspended and FTA: Driving while License Suspended
• On 11/10/2021, Amber Nicole Connelly, 28 of Hollywood, MD was arrested by TFC J. Powis for FTA: CDS: Possession Paraphernalia
• On 11/12/2021, Raymond Lester Edelen, 61 of Charlotte Hall, MD was arrested by TFC M. Posch for FTA: Driving while License Suspended
• On 11/12/2021, Cortney Lynn Brooks, 39 of District Heights, MD was arrested by TFC M. Johnson for FTA: Driving without Required License
• On 11/12/2021, John Michael Wood, 34 of Mechanicville, MD was arrested by TFC A. Piscopo-Bann for Violation of Probation: 2nd Degree Assault
• On 11/14/2021, Billie Renee Moore, 40 of Upper Marlboro, MD was arrested by Tpr J. Pope for FTA: Misdemeanor Defense Witness
• On 11/15/2021, Heather Rose, 36 of Mechanicsville, MD was arrested by TFC E. Ruggles for FTA: Driving while License Suspended.