DWI HIT PARADE: Maryland State Police report DUI arrests by Forestville Barracks on April 13, 2020
Terrence (also spelled by Maryland District Court as Terence) Milton CHAPMAN 55, (DOB 06/22/1964), of 9106 Washington Ave., Upper Marlboro, Md., was arrested for DUI on April 4, 2020 at 10:44 pm by TFC Kahn when stopped on National Ave. at Fleet Street while operating a 2011 Honda. Chapman received multiple traffic citations including negligent and reckless driving.
- Terrence Milton Chapman was charged by a City of Greenbelt Police Officer on Nov. 2, 2013, at 8:41 pm with possession of a suspended license and with Largo attorney Malik Shakur representing him, got another sweet plea deal from PG County States Attorney Angela Alsobrooks on March 25, 2014, when the charge was put on the Stet Docket with no fine and no time.
- Terrence Milton Chapman was charged with DUI and multiple offenses of failing to provide a driver’s license, negligent driving, driving while suspended on an out of state permit, running a red light and speeding. A plea deal with Prince Georges County States Attorney Angela Alsobrooks (Now PG County Executive) and Kenneth L. Boehm, attorney for Chapman, was reached on July 12, 2012. THE DEAL: Alsobrooks in yet another instance of giving away the store to a DUI driver, allowed a verdict of Probation Before Judgement and a fine of $500 and zero jail time.
- In true dirtbag fashion, Terrence Milton Chapman was cited for failing to have insurance, driving an unregistered vehicle, displaying plates issued for another vehicle on Sept. 29, 1999, while living in the District of Columbia. Chapman failed to appear for trial. On Oct. 8, 2008, snagged in another incident, Chapman entered a guilty plea to the switched plates rap in a plea deal with Alsobrooks and was fined 50 bucks.
- Terrence Milton Chapman was cited on July 14, 1999, at 7:50 am by a Maryland State Trooper for driving off of the roadway to pass another vehicle while southbound on I-95 south of Rt. 210 exit when operating a 1989 Ford and living at 513 Kentucky Ave., SE Washington, D.C. Other citations on this day were giving a false name to a police officer, using plates issued to another vehicle, operating an unregistered vehicle. On Nov. 22, 1999, Chapman failed to appear in court.
- Terrence Milton Chapman picked up a plea deal from Alsobrooks on Jan. 16, 2009 to a charge of driving an uninsured vehicle. THE DEAL: Chapman was fined $54.50 on the charge which was originally issued in 1998 but he failed to appear in court. (On this charge, the Maryland District Court clerk entering the data got the day and year of his birth incorrect and provided a new spelling of his first name as “Terrance”).
Kevin Ronard WASHINGTON, 40, (DOB 04/21/1979, of 4903 Sharon Road, Temple Hills, Md., was arrested for DWI by Maryland State Police TFC K. Khan on April 9, 2020 at 9:41 pm as he operated a 2015 Dodge on the inner loop of the Washington Beltway at I-295.
Adebowale Jonathen AJAYI, 36, (DOB 02/03/1984) of 9801 Croom Road, Upper Marlboro, Md., was arrested for DWI on April 10, 2020 at 12:01 am by Maryland Trooper M. Lora as he operated a 2010 Ford northbound on Md. Rt. 5 at Coventry Way.
Theodoric Le Curtis STEWART, 24, (DOB 03/18/1996) of 10810 Slippery Elm Court, Clinton, Md. 4/10/2020 @ 0027 TFC K. Khan 24 Clinton, MD
- Theodoric Le Curtis Stewart was arrested for DWI by Maryland State Trooper Phillips on May 28, 2017as he operated a 2015 Chrysler northbound on U.S. Rt. 301 at Plaza Drive. In a plea deal with Charles County States Attorney Tony Covington on Aug. 18, 2017, Stewart entered a guilty plea to DWI. THE DEAL: Stewart was sentenced to ten days in jail with all ten days suspended.
Damian Joseph VANZEGO, 41, (DOB 07/10/1978) of 12212 Timberlake Place, Waldorf, Md., was arrested for DWI on April 11, 2020, at 10:58 pm by TFC K. Khan as he operated a 2014 BMW with Georgia tags southbound on Md. Rt. 5 at Allentown Road in Allentown, Md.
Terry Antonio WILLIAMS, 48, (DOB 11/19/1971) of 4009 Zacata Road, Montross, Va., was arrested for DWI by Maryland State Police TFC Khan on April 12, 2020 at 8:52 pm as he operated a 2014 Dodge on the inner loop of the Washington Beltway at Ritchie Marlboro Road.
- Terry Antonio Williams, 48, (DOB 11/19/1971) of 576 Wilson Bridge Drive, Apt. D2, Oxon Hill, Md., was charged on Aug. 10, 2013, at 2:30 am by the University of Md. Police Department when stopped on Baltimore Ave., in College Park while operating a 2012 Honda. In a plea deal with Prince Georges County States Attorney Angela Alsobrooks, on Oct. 17, 2014, Williams pleaded guilty to DWI. THE DEAL: Williams was given a verdict of Probation Before Judgement and in the deal between his attorney Natalie Boehm and Alsobrooks, Williams got zero time and zero fine.
Gerald FOLEFAC, 27, (DOB 06/1993) of 9201 Bluefield Road, Springdale, Md., was arrested for DWI by Maryland State Trooper A. Smith on April 12, 2020 at 9:52 pm as he operated a 2007 Ford on the Inner Loop of the DC Beltway southbound at Rt. 202.
Dale Anthony DOUGLAS Jr. 46, (DOB 09/27/1973) of 909 E. Meadows Court, Oxon Hill, Md., was arrested for DWI on April 13, 2020, at 2:18 am by Maryland Tpr. E. Reckeweg as he operated a 2004 Chevy southbound on Rt. 5 north of Earnshaw Drive.
- Dale Anthony Douglas Jr was arrested by DWI by Prince George’s County Police Officer Cohen on Nov. 17, 2019, at 9:37 pm when operating a 2002 Chevy on Owens Road in Prince Georges County. A trial was scheduled for March 20, 2020, in Upper Marlboro, Md., District Court.
- Dale Anthony Douglas Jr was sentenced on Jan. 27, 2017, to ten years in prison by Prince George’s Circuit Court Judge McKee for being found guilty to conspiracy to commit burglary in the first degree and home invasion in Prince George’s County Circuit Court. All of the sentence was suspended except for 18 months and five years on probation.
Rodney Octavous WOOD, 49, (DOB 10/1970), of 7630 Bensville Road, Waldorf, Md., was arrested for DWI on April 13, 2020, at 1:26 am by Maryland Trooper C. Bowers, as he operated a 1999 Toyota southbound on U. S. Rt. 301 at Rosaryville Road.