DWI HIT PARADE: Maryland State Police Leonardtown report DUI arrests for Aug. 2, 2019, to Aug. 4, 2019
The following people were arrested for Driving under the Influence:
• Reginald Brown III, 30, (REPEAT OFFENDER DUI DRIVER) (DOB 07/19/1989) of 21969 Rosewood Terrace, Lexington Park, Md., was arrested by Tfc M. Manning on 8/2/2019 at 3:51 am as he operated a 2010 Nissan on Pegg Road at Ronald Drive in Lexington Park. Brown was awarded a passel of other traffic charges along with a DWI,
- including reckless driving,
- negligent driving,
- not bothering to have a driver permit,
- driving while suspended, which is a locally embraced violation that much of the indigenous population supports,
- failure to show up for a court-ordered driver improvement program,
and a court date in St. Mary’s District Court has been set for Oct. 2, 2019.
Court records show that Reginal Brown III declined a free attorney paid for by taxpayers, perhaps due to his fear of being buried under the jail by an inexperienced or inept public defender, and instead will be purchasing his own legal defense, maybe by hiring the Gunslinger Lawyer, Kevin J. McDevitt, who got him off easy peasy in Charles County in 2018 in a plea deal for DWI.
Reginald Brown III was cited for another half dozen traffic citation on July 22, 2019, by St. Mary’s Deputy James Fretwell. Similar traffic charges issued by St. Mary’s Deputy Robert Chase in 2018 resulted in States Attorney Richard Fritz placing the charges on the Stet Docket.
Reginald Brown III was arrested for DWI by Maryland Trooper Jackson on Oct. 4, 2012, and entered a guilty plea to DWI on Feb. 13, 2013, in St. Mary’s District Court in a plea deal with States Attorney Richard Fritz. THE DEAL: a jail sentence of 180 days in jail with 170 of those days suspended and a zero fine.
Reginald Brown III was arrested in 2018 for DWI and the usual dozen traffic citations associated with his outlaw profile of ignoring all requirements of previous convictions. Hiring the Gunslinger Lawyer after his arrest by Charles County Sheriff Patrol Officer Terrel Hemsley, attorney Kevin McDevitt arranged a plea deal with Charles County States Attorney Tony Covington that resulted in guilty pleas to the minor charges and all of the DWI charges dumped on Nov. 1, 2018. The moronic and dangerous Reginald Brown III entered a guilty plea on that same day to operating a 2006 Mitsubishi at 85 mph in a 45-mph zone on Charles Street at Clarks Run in LaPlata.
• Anita Renee Courtney, 36, (REPEAT OFFENDER DUI DRIVER) of 25184 Three Notch Road, Apt. 1, Hollywood, Md., was arrested by Tfc Marquis Johnson on 8/2/2019 as she operated a 2004 Hyundai on Old Three Notch Road at Sterling Dean Lane.
Anita Renee Courtney was arrested for DWI as she operated a 2009 Camry on Md. Rt. 5 at Rt. 4 in Leonardtown on May 27, 2016, by St. Mary’s Deputy Gerard Muschette. In a plea deal with St. Mary’s States Attorney Richard Fritz, Courtney entered a guilty plea to DWI on Oct. 19, 2016. THE DEAL: Courtney was sentenced to 15 days in jail, and probation until Nov. 3, 2019. On Feb. 26, 2019, Courtney was jailed again when she violated the terms of her probation.
Anita Renee Courtney hit a real home run in her career as a REPEAT OFFENDER DUI driver when she entered a guilty plea to DWI while transporting a child on Feb. 15, 2013. In the plea deal with St. Mary’s States Attorney Richard Fritz she was sentenced to 60 days in jail and zero fine. Courtney was originally arrested on Aug. 15, 2009, and when violating her probation was brought back for sentencing in 2013.
• Ernest Boyette Gibson, 37, of Canton GA was arrested by Tfc. B. DiTito on 8/3/2019
• On 8/3/2019, John Robert Payne, 39 of White Plains, MD was arrested by Tfc M. Manning
• On 8/3/2019, John Henry Tayler Jr of Mechanicsville, MD was arrested by M/Tpr E. Evans
• On 8/3/2019, Jose Carlos Diaz-Rivera, 32 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tfc M. Manning
• On 8/4/2019, Jose Isidro Martinez-Requeno, 35 of Bladensburg, MD was arrested by Natural Resources Police Officer Helterbran
• On 8/4/2019, Luis Alfredo Granadeno-Lainez, 25 of Beltsville, MD was arrested by Tfc M. Manning
• On 8/4/2019, David Thomas Johnson Jr., 33 of Indian Head, MD was arrested by Tpr. E. Ruggles
• On 8/4/2019, Eric C. Murray, 29 of Westville, NJ was arrested by Tpr T. Howard
The following people were arrested for Open Warrants:
• On 8/1/2019, Shelby L. Carroll, 26 of Leonardtown, MD was arrested by Tfc D. Coppedge on a Criminal Indictment warrant for CDS Possession: Not Marijuana, CDS Possession with Intent to Distribute: Not Marijuana
• On 8/1/2019, Patrick Scott Slaughter, 28 of Mechanicsville, MD was arrested by Tfc J. Mulhearn for FTA-Driving on Suspended License
• On 8/2/2019, Darryl Wayne Mason Jr., 27 of California, MD was arrested by Tfc M. Johnson for FTA-Driving without a Required License
• On 8/2/2019, Jonah Jonell Obrien, 24 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tpr D. Harper for FTA-Driving on Suspended Out-of-State License
• On 8/5/2019, Jennifer Dee Hunt, 34 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tfc A. Oyler for
FTA-Driving without a Required License
• On 8/5/2019, Donald Bert Gray, 52 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tfc K. Bauer for FTA-Driving While Suspended
• On 8/7/2019, Timothy Jerome Baker, 52 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tfc M. Posch for FTA-Driving on Suspended License; Fail to Attend Driver Improvement Program.
• On 8/7/2019, George Thomas Young, 34 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tpr T. Howard for FTA-Exceeding posted speed limit
• On 8/8/2019, Steven Paul Lewis, 32 of Lusby, MD was arrested by Tpr D. Harper for FTA Driving on Suspended License
• On 8/8/2019, Ashton L. Brown, 31 of Hughesville, MD was arrested by Tpr D. Harper for FTA-Driving without a Required License.