HEROIN HIGHWAY TO HELL: Another Christian junkie in the Hotel St. Mary’s
CALIFORNIA, MD. – St. Mary’s Sheriff Tim Cameron reports that on March 1, 2018, Cpl. David Potter was investigating a suspicious vehicle in a parking lot located on Miramar Way, in California, when he located Zachery Garrett Christian, 24, of 24476 Blackistone Road, Hollywood, Md., in the vehicle.
Located in the vehicle with Christian was suspected heroin. Christian was arrested and charged with Possession of CDS-Not Marijuana. Attorney Rais Jaleel Akbar represented Christian in the criminal charges which were tried in St. Mary’s District Court on April 17, 2018, in a plea deal with St. Mary’s States Attorney Richard Fritz. THE DEAL: Christian pleaded guilty to possession of heroin and was sentenced to 90 days in jail with 89 days suspended.
A gentler, Kinder way to avoid detection in the slammer; junkie had pure sample hidden in her body to defeat urine test; her Chap-Stick had her Oxy pill
LEONARDTOWN, MD. – Maybe this inmate has been watching James Bond movies in the slammer. Already in jail and still managing to be busted? Sheriff Tim Cameron reports that on March 2, 2018, Cpl. James Stone responded to the St. Mary’s County Jail, in Leonardtown, for a report of contraband.
The investigation determined Amanda Lynn Kinder, 33, of 46088 Maria Way, Lexington Park, Md., reported to the St. Mary’s County Jail as part of her pre-trial agreement and attempted to provide an altered urine sample, which was in a container hidden on perhaps even in, her person.
An oxycodone pill was also discovered on Kinder’s person in a chap-stick container. Kinder was arrested and charged with CDS: Possess-Not Marijuana, possess Contraband Place of Confinement and Alter Drug/Alcohol Test.
On April 17, 2018, Kinder entered into a plea deal with St. Mary’s States Attorney Richard Fritz and entered a guilty plea to having contraband in the slammer. THE DEAL: Kinder was sentenced to a year in jail. The charge for altering her urine test and possession of drugs were dropped.
- Kinder was charged by Maryland State Trooper Brandy DiToto with DWI-drugs with a child in her 2002 Honda on Pegg Road at Westbury Blvd in Great Mills on Sept. 18, 2017. In a plea deal with Fritz, Kinder was given probation on October 31, 2017, after she entered a guilty plea to DWI with the other charges dropped. As a result of the conviction on the new charges filed March 9, 2018, and violating the terms of her probation, she was jailed.
- Kinder was arrested by Maryland State Police Trooper Allison Oyler on Dec. 20, 2014, for possession of heroin and pleaded guilty on Aug. 6, 2015, with Ryan Posey as her attorney in the plea deal with Fritz. Other charges including driving while impaired on drugs was dropped as part of the deal. Kinder was sentenced to 47 days in jail on Aug. 6, 2015, with probation ordered and violated on Feb. 28, 2018, and the probation was revoked on April 18, 2018.
- Kinder entered a guilty plea to possession of drug paraphernalia on Jan. 1, 2013 in St. Mary’s District Court resulting in probation while other drug charges were dropped.
- Kinder was arrested for DWI with a child in her 1997 Honda by St. Mary’s Sheriff Deputy R. Nielsen as she drove on Rt. 235 at Rt. 246 in Lexington Park, Md. On June 30, 2010. In a plea deal with States Attorney Fritz on Dec. 7, 2012, she entered a guilty plea to DWI. THE DEAL: 18 months in jail with a fine of $242.50. She was given credit for 30 days of time served following her arrest.
- Kinder was arrested for DWI -alcohol by St. Mary’s Deputy Kevin Meyer as she operated a 1999 Ford on Rt. 5 (Point Lookout Road) at Adkins Road in Great Mills on Sept. 22, 2007. In a plea deal with Fritz, Kinder entered a guilty plea to DWI on Dec. 18, 2007. THE DEAL: 60 days in jail and zero fine.