DWI HIT PARADE: Maryland State Police Leonardtown Barracks reports DUI arrests and warrant service
The following people were arrested for Driving under the Influence:
• On 8/9/2019, Teddi Augustine Custer, 45 of Mechanicsville, MD was arrested by Tpr C. Shubert
• On 8/10/2019, Gerald Warren Owens, 50 of Bryantown, MD was arrested by Tpr C. Shubert
• On 8/15/2019, Ariel Antonio De Jesus, 48 of Waldorf, MD was arrested by M/Tpr E. Evans
• On 8/15/2019, Thomas Edward Golden, 69 of Hyattsville, MD was arrested by M/Tpr J. Preston
• On 8/17/2019, Fermin Rubio-Hernandez 33 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tfc B. DiToto
• On 8/18/2019, Raymond Michael Digulimio Jr, 22 of Compton, MD was arrested by Tpr C. Shubert
• On 8/18/2019, Chase Leon Jackman, 33 of Newport News, VA was arrested by Tpr R. Kaszubski
• On 8/18/2019, Michael Novel McQueen, 24 of Hollywood, MD was arrested by Tfc B. DiToto
• On 8/19/2019, William Leroy Byrd Sr., 60 of Great Mills, MD was arrested by Tfc K. Bauer
The Maryland State Police report the following people were arrested for Open Warrants:
• On 8/8/2019, Ashton L. Brown, 31 of Hughesville, MD was arrested by Tpr D. Harper for FTA-Driving without a Required License
• On 8/9/2019, Ted William Taylor Sr., 51 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by M/Tpr J. Preston for FTA-Trespass: Private Property, Theft Scheme $100 to <$1500, Theft: $100 to <$1500
• On 8/11/2019, Jony Alberto Avalos-Castillo, 21 of Temple Hills, MD was arrested by Tfc K. Bauer for Driving without Required License
• On 8/11/2019, Antione Jamal Bowman, 20 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tfc K. Bauer for FTA-Driving without a Required License
• On 8/11/2019, Jalin Atibe Lee, 24 of Waldorf, MD was arrested by Tpr C. Shubert for FTADriving While License Suspended
• On 8/12/2019, Johnny Alphonzo Barber, 26 of California, MD was arrested by Tfc M. Manning for FTA-Driving without a Required License
• On 8/13/2019, Taylor Elaine Griffith, 21 of Lusby, MD was arrested by Tfc A. Opirhory for FTA-Driving without a Required License
• On 8/15/2019, Richard Howard Tucker, 34 of California, MD was arrested by Tfc M. Posch for FTA-Theft Less Than $100, Trespass: Private Property
• On 8/15/2019, Cheryl Lynn Osborne, 39 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tpr D. Harper for FTA-Driving on Suspended License; Fail to Attend DIP
• On 8/15/2019, Russell Lee Anderson Jr., 65 of Hollywood, MD was arrested by Tfc M. Posch for FTA-Driving without Required License
• On 8/15/2019, Richard Edward Gray, 42 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by M/Tpr J. Preston on a Criminal Indictment warrant for First Degree Assault and Second Degree Assault
• On 8/16/2019, Craig Wesley Norton, 48 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tfc C. DiToto for FTA-Driving without Required License
• On 8/16/2019, Michael James Golden, 30 of Oxon Hill, MD was arrested by M/Tpr J. Preston for Theft Less than $100
• On 8/18/2019, Bobby Earl T. Jackson, 38 of California, MD was arrested by Tpr D. Harper on a Criminal Indictment warrant for Illegal Possession of Firearm,
On 8/20/2019, Zachary Alan Kiger, 30, (DOB 02/10/1989) of 21580 Columbia Street, Lexington Park, Md., was arrested by Tpr E. Ruggles. On August 20, 2019, St. Mary’s States Attorney Richard Fritz put charges of drug possession other than marijuana (such as cocaine, Heroin, Fentanyl or Meth) on the Stet Docket following his arrest by St. Mary’s Deputy Joseph Bowling on July 1, 2019. No time, no fine.
For the charge of failing to remain at the scene of a collision, Zachary Alan Kiger entered a guilty plea on Aug. 20, 2019, and was sentenced in a plea deal with States Attorney Fritz to 50 days in jail with all 50 days suspended.
On the charge of DWI of alcohol, Zachary Alan Kiger pleaded guilty on Aug. 20, 2019 in a plea deal with St. Mary’s States Attorney Richard Fritz. THE DEAL: one year in jail with all but 50 days suspended and zero fine. Three years of supervised probation was ordered.
St. Mary’s Sheriff Tim Cameron reports that on June 30, 2019, at approximately 9:18 p.m. deputies from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Department responded to the 22900 block of Town Creek Drive in Lexington Park, for the reported motor vehicle accident.
Police say that the investigation determined a Ford truck being operated by Zachary Allan Kiger, 30 with no fixed address, had been involved in a single-vehicle accident, causing damage to property. A witness advised the operator exited the vehicle, made suicidal statements and indicated he was in possession of a firearm. A perimeter was immediately established by officers on scene and nearby residents were contacted via “CodeRED” and advised of the situation. “CodeRED” is an emergency notification system that delivers a recorded message to affected areas.
Kiger was located in the area shortly after the incident and taken into custody. Located in Kiger’s pocket was a CDS smoking device containing suspected cocaine residue. Kiger was also found to be under the influence of alcohol. Located in the bed of the truck Kiger was operating was a black powder revolver. Kiger was transported to MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment and once released he was transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention and Rehabilitation Center and charged with the following:
CDS: Possession-Not MarijuanaCDS:
- Driving Vehicle While Under the Influence of Alcohol
- Driving Vehicle While Under the Influence of Alcohol Per Se
- Driving Vehicle While Impaired by Alcohol
- Failure to Return and Remain at Scene of an Accident Involving Property DamagePerson
- Driving Motor Vehicle on Highway or Public Property on Suspended License and Privilege
• On 8/20/2019, Terrence Darnell English Jr., 19 of Lexington Park, MD was arrested by Tpr T. Howard for FTA- Driving without Required License
• On 8/20/2019, Patrick Wayne Donovan, 51, of California, MD was arrested by Tpr C. Shubert for FTA-CDS: Possession-Not Marijuana (3 Counts), CDS: Possession Paraphernalia (3 Counts)
On 8/20/2019, Patrick Wayne Donovan, 51, of California, MD was arrested by Tpr C. Shubert for FTA-CDS: Possession-Not Marijuana (3 Counts), CDS: Possession Paraphernalia (3 Counts) DOB 06/06/1968
A PEACE BOND was issued in a domestic case against Patrick Wayne Donovan on July 3, 2019, in St. Mary’s District Court with a hearing date of Oct. 17, 2019. The court ordered that he surrender his firearms, stay away from the residence and school and vacate the home in Wildewood.
Patrick Wayne Donovan, of 23380 Larkspur Street, California, Md., was charged on a citizen citation with DUI by a controlled dangerous substance for a violation that occurred on July 5, 2018, and the case wasn’t filed until June 19, 2019.
Patrick Wayne Donovan was served with criminal charges via criminal information filed by the St. Mary’s States Attorney on June 19, 2019, for various drug charges and a bench warrant was issued for his arrest on Aug. 9, 2019, when he failed to appear in court. Donovan was released from the St. Mary’s Jail on Aug 20, 2019, on his own recognizance.
Patrick Wayne Donovan was operating a 2008 Ford F-250 on Larkspur Street at Foxglove Street in California, Md., on June 3, 2019, at 11:58 pm when he was stopped by St. Mary’s Deputy Sheriff John Davis. Deputy Davis issued Donovan a citation for driving without a permit and driving while suspended. In St. Mary’s District Court on Aug. 8, 2019, with noted Gunslinger Lawyer Kevin J. McDevitt of Leonardtown acting as his mouthpiece, Donovan was acquitted of the charge.
Patrick Wayne Donovan was charged with multiple counts of drug charges (other than marijuana) by St. Mary’s Deputy Daniel Sidorowicz on July 6, 2018. After hiring Leonardtown attorney Kevin J. McDevitt to represent him in District Court, all the charges were dropped by St. Mary’s States Attorney Richard Fritz on Oct. 26, 2018. Donovan was contacted for comment on these charges and referred questions to his attorney, Kevin J. McDevitt.
• On 8/20/2019, Mark Allen Nalborczyk, 31 of Waldorf, MD was arrested by Tfc J. Powis for FTA-Driving on Suspended License
• On 8/20/2019, Mary Louise Johnson, 34 of California, MD was arrested by Tfc J. Powis for FTA-DUI